1. What always stays hot even if you put it in the fridge or the freezer?
What always burns your tongue? It is pepper!! Even if you freeze the hottest pepper in the world, it will still be hot!
2. What do you call a bear that doesn’t have any ears?
The right answer is “B”. If you take “ear” away from the word “bear” the only remaining letter is “B”.
3. The more you take away from this thing, it only gets bigger. Do you know what is it?
The answer is a hole. You take dirt from it and it becomes bigger.
4. Can you think of any word that would still sound the same even if you removed the first, middle, or last letter from the word?
EMPTY! If you take away the first, middle and the last letter it still sounds the same, “MT”.
5. In which place are you the most silent? A church or a building?
You think that the answer is “Church”? Nope, it is actually building! This is because the “U” (you) is silent in the word building.
Please Share On Facebook/Pinterest 9 Brain Itching IQs and Riddles Clicky News Wake Up Your Mind.