It’s an inspirational way to celebrate womanhood, and appreciate their contributions to society in all ways be it economic, social, cultural or political arenas.
1. “A woman with a voice is by definition a strong woman. But the search to find that voice can be remarkably difficult.” – Melinda Gates
2. “The thing women have yet to learn is nobody gives you power. You just take it.” – Roseanne Barr
3. “In too many instances, the march to globalization has also meant the marginalization of women and girls. And that must change.” – Hillary Clinton
4. “The fastest way to change society is to mobilize the women of the world.” – Charles Malik
5. “By and large, mothers and housewives are the only workers who do not have regular time off. They are a great vacation less class.” – Anne Morrow Lindberg
6. “Feminism is an entire world view or gestalt, not just a laundry list of women’s issues.” – Charlotte Bunch
7. “Being a woman is a terribly difficult task, since it consists principally in dealing with men.” – Joseph Conrad
8. “If women didn’t exist, all the money in the world would have no meaning.” – Aristotle Onassis
9. “Men who treat women as helpless and charming playthings, deserve women who treat men as delightful and generous bank accounts.”- Unknown
10. “Think like a queen. A queen is not afraid to fail. Failure is another steppingstone to greatness.” – Oprah Winfrey
11. “I raise up my voice – not so I can shout but so that those without a voice can be heard. We cannot succeed when half of us are held back.” – Malala Yousafzai
Please Share On Facebook/Pinterest Angel don’t live in hell Clicky News Wake Up Your Mind.