Becoming successful and reaching one’s full potential is great. But never forget about your parents, guardians, the ones who have raised you on your way to the top. Make them proud of the person that you ultimately become, remember, success is not what you get but who you become.
- Love your parents while you still have them you only get one set to treat them right!!!!
- “I’ve learned that regardless of your relationship with your parents, you’ll miss them when they’re gone from your life.”
- “The best part about being friends with your parents is that no matter what you do, they have to keep loving you.”
- “You may believe or not, but it is true, in this world no one can give you truly love more than your parents.”
- Nobody will ever accept and love us for who we are unlike our parents.
- “Appreciate your parents. You never know what sacrifices they went through for you.” Anonymous
- Love your parents. We are so busy growing up, we often forget they are also growing old.” Anonymous
- “Don’t anger your parents in order to please other people. Those other people did not spend their lives building yours.” Anonymous
- “Love your parents and treat them with loving care. For you will only know their value when you see their empty chair.” Anonymous
- “A child who is allowed to be disrespectful to his parents will not have true respect for anyone.” Billy Graham
- “We never know the love of a parent till we become parents ourselves.” Henry Ward Beecher
- “All that I am, or hope to be, I owe to my mother.” Abraham Lincoln
- “My heroes are and were my parents, I can’t see having anyone else as my heroes.” Michael Jordan
Please Share On Facebook/Pinterest Appreciate your parents Clicky News Wake Up Your Mind.