1. Be who you are, not who the world wants you to be.
2. You cannot change what you are, only what you do. – Philip Pullman
3. You were born an original. Don’t die a copy. – John Mason
4. It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for something you are not. – Andre Gide
5. In a world where you can be anything, be yourself.
In a world where you can be anything, be yourself. #quotes #selflove #authentic
6. Believing in our hearts that who we are is enough is the key to a more satisfying and balanced life. – Ellen Sue Stern
7. Originality is… a by-product of sincerity. – Marianne Moore
8. Faithless To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
9. Too many people overvalue what they are not and undervalue what they are. – Malcolm S. Forbes
10. Our time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. – Steve Jobs
11. To accept ourselves as we are means to value our imperfections as much as our perfections. – Sandra Bierig
12. We must not allow other people’s limited perceptions to define us. – Virginia Satir
13. Some people say you are going the wrong way, when it’s simply a way of your own. – Angelina Jolie
14. Being true to yourself is better than being a liar.
15. Just because they disagree, doesn’t mean you ain’t right. – Toba Beta
16. I think everybody’s weird. We should all celebrate our individuality and not be embarrassed or ashamed of it. – Johnny Depp
17. Why should we worry about what others think of us, do we have more confidence in their opinions than we do our own? – Brigham Young
18. No one is you and that is your power.
Please Share On Facebook/Pinterest Become so confident in who you are Clicky News Wake Up Your Mind.