Dear Sister. I wonder some days if you understand how special you are to me. maybe I have not said it enough in part because i was sure that you already knew, but just in case there are any doubts, I Love You.
1. “Sisters are the best kind of friends – there’s no friend like a sister.” Author Unknown
2. “She is my sounding board, my confidante, my keeper of secrets – and my best friend.” Kathleen O’Keefe
3. She’s always there for me when I need her; She’s my best friend; she’s just my everything. Ashley Olsen
4. “She’s always there for me when I need her; She’s my best friend; she’s just my everything.” Ashley Olsen
Being Strong Quotes
5. Words that describe you: my wise sister, my confidant, and my best friend. Catherine Pulsifer
6. Sisters are best friends, they are advisors, they are teachers, and best of all they are people with whom you can talk with about anything – someone you have a special bond with!” Catherine Pulsifer
7. A sister is a gift to the heart, a friend to the spirit, a golden thread to the meaning of life. Isadora James
8. “A sister is a gift to the heart, a friend to the spirit, a golden thread to the meaning of life.” Isadora James
Life Is Beautiful Quotes
9. It is to be treasured when sisters are close or best friends, and what a loss for both of them when they aren’t. Linda Hale Bucklin, Come Rain or Come Shine
10. “One of the best things about being an adult is the realization that you can share with your sister and still have plenty for yourself. Betsy Cohen
11. “Sister you were the one I always told on, now you’re the friend I always lean on. I count my blessings everyday for you.” Catherine Pulsifer
12. Sister we don’t know what the future holds but we always know we are there for each other. Catherine Pulsifer
13. Sister. You are not only a strong woman, you are the strongest tie to the best years of my life. Melanie J. Pellowski, My Dearest Sister
14. Parents are just parents, brothers are just brothers, best friends are just best friends, even husbands are just husbands, but sisters – well, sisters are the ones to whom sisters always turn in times of joy or trouble, celebration or crisis. Lorraine Bodger, I’m the Pretty One, You’re the Smart One Joy
15. “Appreciation I send to you my sister, for always being there, for your support and encouragement. On you I can always count.” Catherine Pulsifer
16. The best thing about having a sister was that I always had a friend.
Please Share On Facebook/Pinterest Dear Sister, I love you Clicky News Wake Up Your Mind.