Every woman needs a “no matter what” friend. Someone they can call no matter what. Someone they can vent to, no matter what. Someone she doesn’t have to explain herself to, no matter what.
1. “Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only true friends will leave footprints in your heart.
2. “The friend who holds your hand and says the wrong thing is made of dearer stuff than the one who stays away.
3. “Cherish the friend who tells you a harsh truth, wanting ten times more to tell you a loving lie.
4. “A true friend encourages us, comforts us, supports us like a big easy chair, offering us a safe refuge from the world.
H. Jackson Brown
5. “One measure of friendship consists not in the number of things friends can discuss, but in the number of things they need no longer mention.
6. “A friend shares the good times and helps out by listening during the bad times.
7. “Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down.
8. “A true friend is one who overlooks your failures and tolerates your success!
9. “A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked.
10. “True friends can communicate with their eyes.
Mary Rose Magnaye
11. “True friends are not mirrors where we can always see ourselves reflected in a positive light.
Shannon L. Alder
12. “You can always tell a real friend: when you’ve made a fool of yourself he doesn’t feel you’ve done a permanent job.
Laurence J. Peter
13. “Don’t walk behind me; I may not lead. Don’t walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.
14. “True friends are those who came into your life, saw the most negative part of you, but are not ready to leave you, no matter how contagious you are to them.
Michael Bassey Johnson
15. “Only your real friends will tell you when your face is dirty.
16. “A true friend freely, advises justly, assists readily, adventures boldly, takes all patiently, defends courageously, and continues a friend unchangeably.
17. “A loyal friend laughs at your jokes when they’re not so good, and sympathizes with your problems when they’re not so bad.
Arnold H. Glasgow
18. “The friend is the man who knows all about you and still likes you.
19. “A true friend never gets in your way unless you happen to be going down.
20. “True friends walk in when the rest of the world has walked out.
21. “A friend can tell you things you don’t want to tell yourself.
Frances Ward Weller
22. “It’s the ones you can call up at 4:00 a.m. that really matters.
23. “A true friend is someone you can disagree with and still remain friends. For if not, they weren’t true friends in the first place.
24. “A true friend is someone who is there for you when he’d rather be anywhere else.
25. “A friend knows the song in my heart and sings it to me when my memory fails.
26. “Ah, how good it feels! The hand of an old friend.
Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
27. “Our most difficult task as a friend is to offer understanding when we don’t understand.
28. “Tell me something only you know and make a new friend.
29. “What draws people to be friends is that they see the same truth. They share it.
30. “The most beautiful discovery true friends make is that they can grow separately without growing apart.
Please Share On Facebook/Pinterest Every woman needs a “no matter what” friend Clicky News Wake Up Your Mind.