I love my wife. She is not only a magnificent spouse but she is also an outstanding mother. She is constantly serving those around her.
Below you will find our collection of inspirational, wise, and humorous old wife quotes, wife sayings, and wife proverbs, collected over the years from a variety of sources.
1. By all means, marry. If you get a good wife, you’ll become happy; if you get a bad one, you’ll become a philosopher.
2. Nothing is respectfully amazing than a man who finds no shame to tell the world how grateful he is for all the love and sacrifices his woman made.
3. Of all the home remedies, a good wife is best.
4. Behind every successful man is a woman, behind her is his wife.
5. My wife has a slight impediment in her speech. Every now and then she stops to breathe.
6. Never above you. Never below you. Always beside you.
7. My most brilliant achievement was my ability to be able to persuade my wife to marry me.
8. A wife is a gift bestowed upon man to reconcile him to the loss of paradise.
9. A good wife always forgives her husband when she’s wrong.
10. No man succeeds without a good woman behind him. Wife or mother, if it is both, he is twice blessed indeed.
11. One never realizes how different a husband and wife can be until they begin to pack for a trip.
12. That is, the wife must care for what the husband cares for if he is to remain resolute.
13. Let the wife make the husband glad to come home, and let him make her sorry to see him leave.
14. If you would have a good wife, marry one who has been a good daughter.
15. My spouse is my shield, my spouse is my strength.
16. There is one thing more exasperating than a wife who can cook and won’t, and that’s a wife who can’t cook and will.
17. A wife is the joy of a man’s heart.
Please Share On Facebook/Pinterest I love my wife Clicky News Wake Up Your Mind.