1. Drop the last year into the silent limbo of the past. Let it go, for it was imperfect, and thank God that it can go. Brooks Atkinson
2. Well, we have a whole new year ahead of us. And wouldn’t it be wonderful if we could all be a little more gentle with each other, a little more loving, and have a little more empathy, and maybe, next year at this time we’d like each other a little more. Judy Garland
3. A new year is a time to get your options clear and to make a significant decision to do what it is that makes you really happy. The real issue here is that you must take each day as a new opportunity to keep moving towards what you want.
4. For eleven months and maybe about twenty days each year, we concentrate upon the shortcomings of others, but for a few days at the turn of New Year, we look at our own. It is a good habit. Arthur H. Sulzberger
5. If you wrote a book for each day of the year that has past. And then reread it on New Year’s Eve, what things would you change, what things would you cherish. Take the things that are cherished and vow to focus more on that in the coming New Year. Theodore W. Higginsworth
6. This is the new year for the new you. You can pass through another year, coasting on cruise control. Or you can step out of your comfort zone, trying things you have never done before,… Pablo
7. The past prepares us for the present. Lailah Gifty Akita
8. As the old year retires and a new one is born, we commit into the hands of our Creator the happenings of the past year and ask for direction and guidance in the new one. Peggy Toney Horton, Does God Want Us to Be Happy
9. You have a pencil and paper in your hand, you write the story of the upcoming year. May your story be a year filled with positive happenings and successes, with few erase marks and full of exclamation marks. Theodore W. Higginsworth
10. Harvest is real, but be wise to sow what you will love to reap in the new year because your day of harvest is fast approaching. Bamigboye Olurotimi
11. This cannot be the year of talking. Of wishing. Of wanting. This has to be the year, you get it done! Eric Thomas
12. The finale of every year is a time to say goodbye to one year and welcome the coming of a new one. A blessed year may it be.
13. Laugh often friends tho’ passing years bring, sometimes, smiles and, sometimes, tears, for mirth forever warms and cheers. John McLeod
14. And now we welcome the new year. Full of things that have never been. Rainer Maria Rilke
15. It’s New Year’s Day Hurray! Hurray! The old year’s past and gone away. We’ll raise our glasses and make a toast because this Now and this Present is what means the most. Sharon Gardner, Holidays in Poem for the Heart of a Child
16. How the New Year will turn out is entirely up to you. The attitude you bring, the determination you have, the goals you set all will result in the type of year that you will have. So let your attitude be positive, your determination be strong! Theodore W. Higginsworth
17. What we call the beginning is often the end. And to make an end is to make a beginning. The end is where we start from. T.S. Eliot
18. We will open the book. Its pages are blank. We are going to put words on them ourselves. The book is called Opportunity and its first chapter is New Year’s Day. Edith Lovejoy Pierce
19. A new year, a new day to live the purpose we were meant to live. Are you living your passion, are you loving each day? It is never too late to change, taking one step at a time.
20. We spend January 1 walking through our lives, room by room, drawing up a list of work to be done, cracks to be patched. Maybe this year, to balance the list, we ought to walk through the rooms of our lives… not looking for flaws, but for potential. Ellen Goodman
21. Each passing year sees changes in our world, our society, but we also change and grow up to appreciate the value of each day of every New Year.
22. Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. Albert Einstien
23. The Old Year has gone. Let the dead past bury its own dead. The New Year has taken possession of the clock of time. All hail the duties and possibilities of the coming twelve months! Edward Payson Powell
24. Take time to appreciate the people who have encouraged you over the last year. Send them a message telling them so. You will start their New Year out on a positive note. Robert Rivers
25. If you can’t fly then run, if you can’t run then walk, if you can’t walk then crawl, but whatever you do you have to keep moving forward. Martin Luther King, Jr.
Please Share On Facebook/Pinterest I pray that 2020 is better Clicky News Wake Up Your Mind.