1. “Losing people you love affects you. It is buried inside of you and becomes this big, deep hole of ache. It doesn’t magically go away, even when you stop officially mourning.
2. “Loving you deeply makes me alive. Missing you keeps me breathing. Remembering you every second of my day makes the love grow.
3. “Your memory feels like home to me. So whenever my mind wanders, it always finds it’s way back to you.
4. “Love is missing someone whenever you’re apart, but somehow feeling warm inside because you’re close in heart.
5. “Without you here, the sun forgets to shine.
6. “Where you used to be, there is a hole in the world, which I find myself constantly walking around in the daytime, and falling in at night. I miss you like hell.
Edna St Vincent Millay
7. “Remembering our loved ones is breathing life into their fading images, that we might once more see their faces and pass along a tearful I miss you.
Richelle E. Goodrich
8. “Real loneliness is having no one to miss. Think yourself lucky you’ve known something worth missing.
9. “Missing u is my way of loving u.
Saravana Kumar Murugan
10. “Missing someone is not about how long it has been since you have seen them or the amount of time since you have talked it is about that very moment when you are doing something and wishing they were there with you.
11. “Sometimes, when one person is missing, the whole world seems depopulated.
12. “The whole world can become the enemy when you lose what you love.
13. “Missing someone is a part of loving them. If you’re never apart, you’ll never really know how strong your love is.
14. “I miss your voice because it is a symphony; your scent because it is a treasure; your smile because it is a jewel; your hug because it is a masterpiece, and your kiss because it is a miracle.
15. “Sometimes what you miss the most is the way a loved one made you feel about yourself.
16. “When you miss someone it’s weird your body doesn’t function normally as it should. Because I miss you, and my heart it’s not steady my soul it sings numb. Fingers are cold like you your soul.
Coco J. Ginger
17. “If you wanna know how much I miss you, try to catch raindrops, the ones you catch is how much you miss me, & the other you miss is how much I miss you.
18. “Missing someone is the worst feeling in the world
19. “Missing someone gets easier every day because even though it’s one day further from the last time you saw each other, it’s one day closer to the next time you will.
20. “Just because you miss someone doesn’t mean you need them back in your life. Missing is just a part of moving on.
21. “Missing you is flashes of our past and fantasies of our future with the hard irony of the absence of our present as presently occurs.
22. “Each time I miss you, a star falls down from the sky. So, if you looked up at the sky and found it dark with no stars, it is all your fault. You made me miss you too much!
23. “But nothing makes a room feel emptier than wanting someone in it.
24. “Missing someone is your heart’s way of reminding you, that you love them.
Please Share On Facebook/Pinterest In memory of all those who left us too soon Clicky News Wake Up Your Mind.