Kindness is defined as the quality of being generous, helpful, and caring about other people. May these quotes inspire you to be a kind person.
1. “Remember there’s no such thing as a small act of kindness. Every act creates a ripple with no logical end.” Scott Adams2. “My wish for you is that you continue. Continue to be who and how you are, to astonish a mean world with your acts of kindness. Continue to allow humor to lighten the burden of your tender heart.” Maya Angelou.
3. “Remember there’s no such thing as a small act of kindness. Every act creates a ripple with no logical end.” Scott Adams
4. “Kindness in words creates confidence. Kindness in thinking creates profoundness. Kindness in giving creates love.” Lao Tzu
5. “Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see.” Mark Twain
6. “A warm smile is the universal language of kindness.” William Arthur Ward
7. “Forget injuries; never forget kindness.” Confucius
8. “One of the most difficult things to give away is kindness, it usually comes back to you.” Anonymous
9. “Deeds of kindness are equal in weight to all the commandments.” Anonymous
10. “Teaching kids good manners is teaching them about kindness, consideration, and respect.” Claire Stranberg
11. “Those who bring sunshine to the lives of others cannot keep it from themselves.” James Matthew Barrie
12. “Kindness and faithfulness keep a king safe, through kindness his throne is made secure.” King Solomon
13. “He that has done you a kindness will be more ready to do you another, than he whom you yourself have obliged.” Benjamin Franklin
14. “Three things in human life are important: the first is to be kind; the second is to be kind, and the third is to be kind.” Henry James
15. “Unexpected kindness is the most powerful, least costly, and most underrated agent of human change.” Bob Kerrey
16. “Kindness is tenderness. Kindness is love but is perhaps greater than love. Kindness is good will. Kindness says I want you to be happy.” Randolph Ray