1. If you aren’t good at loving yourself, you will have a difficult time loving anyone, since you’ll resent the time and energy you give another person that you aren’t even giving to yourself.
2. When I loved myself enough, I began leaving whatever wasn’t healthy. This meant people, jobs, my own beliefs and habits anything that kept me small. My judgement called it disloyal. Now I see it as self-loving.
3. Whatever you are doing, love yourself for doing it. Whatever you are feeling, love yourself for feeling it.
4. A man who loves himself takes the first step towards real love.
5. Loving yourself means accepting your weaknesses as parts of yourself you are still working to improve and celebrating your strengths. Do that for those around you, and you’ll find that life is filled with joy.
6. I Am In Love With Myself, With My Heart.
7. I love myself for I am a beloved child of the universe and the universe lovingly takes care of me now…Love is the great miraclecure. Loving ourselves works miracles in our lives.
8. You’re always with yourself, so you might as well enjoy the company.
9. Love yourself or no one else will.
10. You’ve got to love yourself first. You’ve got to be okay on your own before you can be okay with somebody else.
11. If you don’t love yourself, you cannot love others. You will not be able to love others. If you have no compassion for yourself then you are not able of developing compassion for others.
12. Loving yourself does not mean being self-absorbed or narcissistic, or disregarding others. Rather it means welcoming yourself as the most honored guest in your own heart, a guest worthy of respect, a lovable companion.
13. Turns out that loving yourself is the greatest way to improve yourself, and as you improve yourself, your improve your world.
14. Love yourself first and everything else falls into line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world.
15. You can search throughout the entire universe for someone who is more deserving of your love and affection than you are yourself, and that person is not to be found anywhere. You, yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection.
16. It’s not selfish to love yourself, take care of yourself, and to make your happiness a priority. It’s necessary.
17. People like me great. People don’t like me great. As long as I like myself that all that matters.
18. The more you like yourself, the less you are like anyone else, which makes you unique.
19. Love brings you face to face with yourself. It`s impossible to love others if you don’t love yourself.
20. Lend yourself to others, but give yourself to yourself.
21. Self love does not lessen our ability to love others; it increases it. The more love we have within the more love we have to give out.
22. Fill your own well with love so that others may drink from it.
Please Share On Facebook/Pinterest Love yourself enough Clicky News Wake Up Your Mind.