Mama. I miss your voice. I miss your smile. I miss how much you loved me. I’m missing you today so much.
1) I wish I could take back every pain and worry that I ever gave you. I wish that I could just undo, all the moments that made you blue. I miss you, mom.
2) I’ve always wished for a guardian angel who would look over me from the Heavens above. I never knew that it would be you who would make my wish come true. I miss you.
3) Your memories take me back to the time when I used to come back home crying from school. You always gave me a hug and say ‘Don’t worry everything will be alright’. You are no more but your words have empowered me to become the person that I am today. Mom, I love you and I miss you.
4) Mom… the morning has lost its light, twilight has lost its darkness, dawn has lost its mist and evening has lost its sheen – every moment of the day has become worthless without you. I miss you.
5) Mom, I know you are listening from the heavens above. There’s nothing that I value more than your love. No matter where I am or what I am doing, your memories will always keep me smiling. I miss you.
6) The skies look beautiful every day because Heaven cannot contain the beauty that you radiate. I miss you, mom.
7) If I had the chance to meet you for one last time I would just ask you to hug me as tightly as you can, rest my head on your shoulders… and cry till my tears run dry. I miss you, mom.
8) Mom, your memories are my life’s only solace. I miss you.
9) All my life I kept wishing to grow older so I could finally move out and do my own thing. But now I wish I could just turn back time to be a child and hug my mom again. I miss you.
10) I hate visiting your grave because the words on your epitaph don’t do justice to the amazing person that you were. I miss you.
11) The beautiful memories of the times we’ve spent together make me smile, only until the moment when they eventually remind me that you’re no longer here. I miss you.
12) I would give up my own life just for the chance to meet you again, give you a hug and tell you how much I love you. I miss you, mama.
13) No matter what I do to move on from this pain, deep down inside I will always know that I’ll never get to hug my mom again. I miss you.
14) Now I know why you always asked me to be strong… because you knew that one day I would need the strength to bear your loss. I miss you, mom.
15) Life took you away from us, too young. You will always be, our hero unsung. I miss you, mom.
16) Know I know why everyone calls Heaven so beautiful – because it has my mother. I miss you.
17) Had I known that destiny always takes away people you love the most, I would have pretended to hate you endlessly. I miss you, mommy.
18) My room has enough frames with your pictures, but my heart still remains empty without your hugs. I miss you.
19) The only reason I don’t want every child to have a mom like you is that I know that everyone may not have the strength to lose a mother like you. I miss you.
20) For every flower that I place on your grave, I think of all those things you did to make my life as beautiful and fragrant as a bed of flowers. I miss you.
21) Most people can only dream of seeing an angel. I had the pleasure of living my whole life with one and remembering her after she flew away into the heavens. Mom, I miss you.