A Mother is always a mother. She never stops worrying about her children, even when they are all grown up and have children of their own.
Dear Lord Jesus, thank You for my Mom and for all the love and patience that she has tirelessly given to me throughout my life. I am so grateful for her and although I don’t often show her how much I love her.
I do want to thank You with all my heart for blessing me with my dear mother.
Thank You for all the sacrifices that she has made for me on so many occasions and for the way that she never seems to think about her own needs, but always tries to do what is best for me, and I am also very grateful for her faithful prayers for me, day by day.
I know that they have been instrumental in keeping me steady on those occasions when I might have gone astray.
I pray Your special blessing on my Mom and ask that You would guard her and protect her with good health and fill her with Your comfort and joy, and may she grow ever closer to You in the days that lie ahead, this I ask in Jesus name
Here’s our collection of quotes about mothers:
1. Mother’s love is peace. It need not be acquired, it need not be deserved.
2. God could not be everywhere, and therefore he made mothers.
3. Motherhood: All love begins and ends there.
4. We are born of love; Love is our mother.
5. A mother’s arms are made of tenderness and children sleep soundly in them.
6. Sometimes the strength of motherhood is greater than natural laws.
7. That strong mother doesn’t tell her cub, Son, stay weak so the wolves can get you. She says, Toughen up, this is reality we are living in.
8. It may be possible to gild pure gold, but who can make his mother more beautiful?
Please Share On Facebook/Pinterest Mother is always a Mother. Clicky News Wake Up Your Mind.