1. God could not be everywhere, and therefore he made mothers.
2. Life began with waking up and loving my mother’s face.
3. A mom’s hug lasts long after she lets go.
4. Call your mother. Tell her you love her. Remember, you’re the only person who knows what her heart sounds like from the inside.
5. Mama was my greatest teacher, a teacher of compassion, love and fearlessness. If love is sweet as a flower, then my mother is that sweet flower of love.
6. Blessed is a mother that would give up part of her soul for her children’s happiness.
7. Mothers can forgive anything! Tell me all, and be sure that I will never let you go, though the whole world should turn from you.
8. Moms are life’s number one cheerleaders without uniforms.
9. Motherhood: All love begins and ends there.
10. He who loses his mother loses a pure soul who blesses and guards him constantly.
11. My mother was the most beautiful woman I ever saw. All I am I owe to my mother. I attribute all my success in life to the moral, intellectual and physical education I received from her.
12. Mom could make small things seem miraculous. That was her talent.
13. A mother is a person who seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie.
14. There is nothing as sincere as a mother’s kiss.
15. No gift to your mother can ever equal her gift to you–life.
Please Share On Facebook/Pinterest Mother was far from perfect Clicky News Wake Up Your Mind.