1. “Mother’s love is peace. It need not be acquired, it need not be deserved.” – Erich Fromm
2. “A mother is your first friend, your best friend, your forever friend.” – Unknown
3. “Mother is a verb. It’s something you do. Not just who you are.” – Dorothy Canfield Fisher
4. “Moms are the people who know us the best and love us the most.” – Unknown
5. “A mother’s love is the fuel that enables a normal human being to do the impossible” – Marion C. Garretty.
6. “For a mother is the only person on earth who can divide her love among 10 children and each child still have all her love.” – Unknown
7. “A mother is she who can take the place of all others but whose place no one else can take.” – Cardinal Mermillod
8. “I couldn’t ask for a better mom. Even in your flaws, I saw perfection.”
9. “A mother is the truest friend we have, when trials heavy and sudden fall upon us; when adversity takes the place of prosperity; when friends desert us; when trouble thickens around us, still will she cling to us, and endeavor by her kind precepts and counsels to dissipate the clouds of darkness, and cause peace to return to our hearts”. -Washington Irving
10. “Mom, I cannot thank you enough for what you have done me. You were always there when I needed you the most.
11. A mother’s arms are more comforting than anyone else’s.” -Princess Diana
12. “When you are looking at your mother, you are looking at the purest love you will ever know.” -Charley Benetto
Please Share On Facebook/Pinterest Mother’s love is peace. Clicky News Wake Up Your Mind.