My brother told me a joke, I laughed to tears. he told me the same joke again and I laughed but not as hard. he kept repeating the joke and I stopped laughing. he said, “if you can’t laugh at the same joke over and over again, why do you keep crying over people who hurt you over and over again?”
We all face situations when our heart is broken and it hurts a lot, and then we are devastated and we don’t know where to go and what to do to ease that pain. Here is a collection of Love Hurt Quotes that might help you feel better, regain self-confidence, and move on with your life.
1. When you feel you don’t deserve to be treated so badly remember that the person who broke your heart did not deserve your love in the first place.
2. Being hurt is one of the ways to find your strength.
3. Never hold on to the people you love. If they love you as much as you love them, they’ll stay with you no matter what. If they don’t, you’d better let them go as soon as possible.
4. No one can hurt you unless you let them.
5. The amount of love you give someone is proportionate to how badly they can hurt you.
6. No love, no broken heart. But so amazing love is that is it worth suffering.
7. When someone you love hurts you, you have to choose who you love: if you love them, stay; if you love yourself, move on with your life.
8. When someone you care about tells you they don’t love you and it hurts, realize that it is not that bad: learning that from someone else is.
9. Sometimes those who say they’re fine are deeply hurt inside; sometimes those who cry aren’t.
10. My true love, I love you so much it hurts!
11. Don’t think that those who hurt you once won’t ever hurt you again.
12. It’s not love that hurts but those who can’t love.
13. When you push someone off, don’t expect you’d be able to pull them back.
Please Share On Facebook/Pinterest My brother told me a joke. Clicky News Wake Up Your Mind.