1. Missing someone and not being able to see them is the worst feeling ever.
2. I miss you. Not in some cheesy “Let’s hold hands and be together forever kind of way”. I just miss you, plain and simple. I miss your presence in my life. I miss you always being there for me. I miss you best friend.
3. In French, you don’t really say “I miss you”, you say “Tu me manques” which means “You are missing from me”.
4. Missing someone is your heart’s way of reminding you that you love them.
5. If you can’t get someone off of your mind; It’s because your mind always knows what your heart is thinking.
6. It’s hard to forget someone who gave you so much to remember.
7. I miss our conversations; I miss how we used to talk every minute of every day and how I was about to everything that was on my mind.
8. Those we love don’t go away, they walk beside us everyday…Unseen, unheard but always near, still loved, still missed and very dear.
9. You don’t get over it, you get through it. It doesn’t get better, it gets different. Everyday just like me, grief puts on a new face.
10. Missing someone gets easier every day because even though you are one day further from the last time you saw them, you are one day closer to the next time you will.
11. I think we dream so we don’t have to be apart for so long. If we’re in each other’s dreams, we can be together all the time.
12. Distance shouldn’t matter because at the end of the day we’re all under the same sky.
13. You are near, Even if I don’t see you. You are with me, even if you are far away. You are in my heart, in my thoughts, in my life always.
14. The truth is, I miss you. All the time, every second, every minute, every hour, every day.
15. When I close my eyes I see you; When I open my eyes I miss you.
16. Someone asked me if I missed you. I didn’t answer. I just closed my eyes and walked away and whispered ‘so much’.
17. I keep myself busy with the things I do but every time I pause, I still think of you.
18. Have you ever missed someone so much that even the thought of them made you burst into tears?
19. I miss you. A little too much, a little too often and a little more every day.
20. After all this time, I still miss you every day.
21. When someone you love becomes a memory… That memory becomes a treasure.
Please Share On Facebook/Pinterest My mind still talks to you Clicky News Wake Up Your Mind.