My wish for 2020 My family and friends be happy, have good health and increased wealth. No drama, less stress, and more peace.
1. “A new heart for a New Year, always!”
― Charles Dickens
2. “Each age has deemed the new-born year
The fittest time for festal cheer.”
― Sir Walter Scott
3. “This is the time of the year to get rid of all the unnecessary things – in your home, your body, mind, emotions – and start life afresh.
– Sadhguru Jaggi Vasudev
4. “Life is changing. Growth is optional. Choose wisely.”
– Karen Kaiser Clark
5. “You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.”
– CS Lewis
6. A new year … a fresh, clean start! It’s like having a big white sheet of paper to draw on! A day full of possibilities! It’s a magical world, Hobbes, ol’ buddy … let’s go exploring!” — Bill Watterson, It’s a Magical World: A Calvin and Hobbes Collection
7. “For last year’s words belong to last year’s language
And next year’s words await another voice.
And to make an end is to make a beginning.”
— T.S. Eliot
8. “Be at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let every new year find you a better man.”
― Benjamin Franklin
9. “It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are.”
– EE Cummings
10. “It’s a New Year and with it comes to a fresh opportunity to shape our world.
So this is my wish, a wish for me as much as it is a wish for you: in the world to come, let us be brave – let us walk into the dark without fear, and step into the unknown with smiles on our faces, even if we’re faking them. And whatever happens to us, whatever we make, whatever we learn, let us take joy in it. We can find joy in the world if it’s the joy we’re looking for, we can take joy in the act of creation. So that is my wish for you, and for me. Bravery and joy.”
― Neil Gaiman
11. “Ring out the old, ring in the new,
Ring, happy bells, across the snow:
The year is going, let him go;
Ring out the false, ring in the true.”
― Lord Alfred Tennyson
12. “Takedown all your troubles
And wrap up your regret
Tie them to the rays of light
The sun sheds as it sets
Whisper all that was
To the fleeting seconds as they pass,
But hold on to your hope
Fro something new is here at last.
Beg your own forgiveness
And then grant it in one breath,
Lay the year down softly
As it waits to face its death.
Then sit with eyes turned skyward
As the night time comes alive,
All that’s been is over
And a new year has arrived.”
— Erin Hanson
13. “Tomorrow is the first blank page of a 365-page book. Write a good one.”
– Brad Paisley
14. “Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right.”
– Oprah Winfrey
15. “Be at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let every new year find you a better man.”
– Benjamin Franklin
16. “You are never too old to reinvent yourself.”
– Steve Harvey
17. “It is never too late to be what you might have been.”
– George Eliot
18. “I like the dreams of the future better than the history of the past.”
– Thomas Jefferson
Hope you have a great year ahead! Happy New Year!
Please Share On Facebook/Pinterest My Wish For 2020 Clicky News Wake Up Your Mind.