1. “The depth of the love of parents for their children cannot be measured. It is like no other relationship. It exceeds concern for life itself. The love of a parent for a child is continuous and transcends heartbreak and disappointment. James E. Faust
2. Love as powerful as your mothers for you leaves its own mark to have been loved so deeply .. will give us some protection forever. J.K. Rowling
3. Parental love is the only love that is truly selfless, unconditional, and forgiving.
4. First your parents, they give you your life, but then they try to give you their life. ― Chuck Palahniuk
5. We never know the love of a parent until we become parents ourselves. Henry Ward Beecher
6. Parenting is a lifetime job and does not stop when a child grows up. – Jake Slope
7. When you look into your mother’s eyes, you know that is the purest love you can find on this earth. Mitch Albom
8. A child may outgrow your lap, but they will never outgrow your heart.
9. What it’s like to be a parent: It’s one of the hardest things you’ll ever do but in exchange, it teaches you the meaning of unconditional love. Nicholas Sparks
10. No matter what, I want my children to know they were wished for, longed for, prayed for, and that they are forever loved.
11. My parents are my backbone. Still are. They’re the only group that will support you if you score zero or you score 40. Kobe Bryant
12. Do you ever look at your child and just smile? Not because your child did something amazing, just smiling because you know how blessed you really are.
13. No matter how far we come, our parents are always in us. Brad Meltzer
14. Raising my kids is my choice. Sometimes I give up things or go without for them. I don’t regret it. My life is and always will be for my children no matter how big they get. They haven’t ruined my life; they have given me a whole new view on the meaning of life. I couldn’t love them more than I already do.
15. A parent’s love is whole no matter how many times divided. Robert Brault
16. To my child: I love you more than I have ever found a way to say to you.
17. A father’s goodness is higher than the mountain, a mother’s goodness deeper than the sea. Japanese Proverb
18. My greatest wish is that my kids always know how much I love them and that they walk through the rest of their life knowing I’ll always be there for them anyway I can.’
19. As your kids grow they may forget what you said, but won’t forget how you made them feel. Kevin Heath
20. Parents were the only ones obligated to love you; from the rest of the world, you had to earn it. Ann Brashares
21. Mother’s love is peace. It need not be acquired, it need not be deserved. Erich Fromm
Please Share On Facebook/Pinterest No man can protect you like your Father Clicky News Wake Up Your Mind.