1. Christ frequently gives us the desires of our heart, though not at the peculiar time we desired, but a better time.
– Robert Murray McCheyne
2. God has a way of giving by the cartloads to those who give away by shovelfuls.
– Charles Spurgeon
3. I refuse to become panicky, as I lift up my eyes to Him and accept it as coming from the throne of God for some great purpose of blessing to my own heart.
4. The Lord has given us a table at which to feast, not an altar on which a victim is to be offered; He has not consecrated priests to make the sacrifice, but servants to distribute the sacred feast.
– John Calvin
5. Have you heard God’s blessing in your inmost being? Are the words, ‘You are my beloved child, in whom I delight’ an endless source of joy and strength? Have you sensed, through the Holy Spirit, God speaking to you? That blessing- the blessing through the Spirit that is ours through Christ- is what Jacob received and it is the only remedy against idolatry. Only that blessing makes idols unnecessary. As with Jacob, we usually discover this only after a life of ‘looking for blessings in all the wrong places.’ It often takes an experience of crippling weakness for us to finally discover it. That is why so many of the most God-blessed people limp as they dance for joy.
6. What can I give back to God for the blessings he’s poured out on me? I’ll lift high the cup of salvation – a toast to God!
7. The blessing of the LORD makes rich, and he adds no sorrow with it.
8. And all these blessings shall come upon you and overtake you, if you obey the voice of the LORD your God.
9. Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in Christ with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places,
10. However many blessings we expect from God, His infinite liberality will always exceed all our wishes and our thoughts.
11. Jesus is moved to happiness every time He sees that you appreciate what He has done for you. Grip His pierced hand and say to Him, “I thank Thee, Savior, because Thou has died for me.” Thank Him likewise for all the other blessings He has showered upon you from day to day. It brings joy to Jesus.
Please Share On Facebook/Pinterest Our God is Awsome Clicky News Wake Up Your Mind.