Relationships can come and go, or you may be in a long-term relationship; either way, inspirational quotes about love can help you to view love in a different way, especially if you are trying to attract more love into your life by using the Law of Attraction.
1. “When you stop expecting people to be perfect, you can like them for who they are.”
2. “The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed.”
3. “Your task is not to seek love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it.”
4. “The beginning of love is to let those we love be perfectly themselves, and not to twist them to fit our own image. Otherwise, we love only the reflection of ourselves we find it them.”
5. “My heart might be bruised, but it will recover and become capable of seeing beauty of life once more. It’s happened before, it will happen again, I’m sure. When someone leaves, it’s because someone else is about to arrive. I’ll find love again.”
6. “We cannot decide to love. We cannot compel anyone to love us. There’s no secret recipe, only love itself. And we are at its mercy; there’s nothing we can do.”
7. “She always thought she needed someone to love when all she really needed to do was love the world and let love find her in its time and in its way.”
8. “There are two kinds of sparks, the one that goes off with a hitch like a match, but it burns quickly. The other is the kind that needs time, but when the flame strikes… it’s eternal, don’t forget that.”
9. “One day, someone will walk into your life and make you see why it never worked out with anyone else.”
10. “When it’s time for souls to meet, there’s nothing on earth that can prevent them from meeting, no matter where each may be located. When two hearts are meant for each other, no distance is too far, no time is too long, and no other love can break them apart.”
11. “A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words.”
12. “Friends can help each other. A true friend is someone who lets you have total freedom to be yourself – and especially to feel. Or, not feel. Whatever you happen to be feeling at the moment is fine with them. That’s what real love amounts to – letting a person be what they really are.”
13. “True friendship comes when the silence between two people is comfortable.”
14. “Life isn’t about having a thousand friends, it’s about finding the very few right ones you need.”
15. “Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another, ‘What! You too? I thought I was the only one.
16. “A single rose can be my garden… a single friend, my world.”
17. “In everyone’s life, at some time, our inner fire goes out. It is then burst into flame by an encounter with another human being. We should all be thankful for those people who rekindle the inner spirit.”
18. “It is not a lack of love, but a lack of friendship that makes unhappy marriages.”
Please Share On Facebook/Pinterest Relationships don’t last because of the good times Clicky News Wake Up Your Mind.