1. Step outside for a while – calm your mind. It is better to hug a tree than to bang your head against a wall continually.
2. Keep calm because pain makes you stronger, fear makes you braver and eartbreak makes you wiser.
3. The most intense conflicts, if overcome, leave behind a sense of security and calm that is not easily disturbed. It is just these intense conflicts and their conflagration which are needed to produce valuable and lasting results.
4. Stop a minute, right where you are. Relax your shoulders, shake your head and spine like a dog shaking off cold water. Tell that imperious voice in your head to be still.
5. Being relaxed, at peace with yourself, confident, emotionally neutral loose, and free-floating – these are the keys to successful performance in almost everything.
6. Peace is the result of retraining your mind to process life as it is, rather than as you think it should be.
7. The greatest weapon against stress is our ability to choose one thought over another.
8. Nothing can bring you peace but yourself.
9. Everything we do is infused with the energy with which we do it. If we’re frantic, life will be frantic. If we’re peaceful, life will be peaceful.
10. Choose to be optimistic. It feels better.
11. You practice mindfulness, on the one hand, to be calm and peaceful. On the other hand, as you practice mindfulness and live a life of peace, you inspire hope for a future of peace.
12. Everything you do can be done better from a place of relaxation.
13. If you do not have control over your mouth, you will not have control over your future.
14. Panic causes tunnel vision. Calm acceptance of danger allows us to more easily assess the situation and see the options.
15. To experience peace does not mean that your life is always blissful. It means that you are capable of tapping into a blissful state of mind amidst the normal chaos of a hectic life.
16. Those who act with few desires are calm, without worry or fear.
17. Learn to calm down the winds of your mind, and you will enjoy great inner peace.
18. Be like a duck. Calm on the surface, but always paddling like the dickens underneath.
Please Share On Facebook/Pinterest Remain calm Clicky News Wake Up Your Mind.