One of the main condiments of a great life is being humble. When you set your ego aside, your mirror breaks and you are able to see the ones around you. You can now focus on a cause or someone that needs your help.
For further inspiration and to show how important humility is in your life, we’ve picked the best quotes about being humble:
1. “True humility is not thinking less of yourself; it is thinking of yourself less.” – Rick Warren
2. “There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.” – Ernest Hemingway
3. “Every person that you meet knows something you don’t; learn from them.” – H. Jackson Brown Jr.
4. “Success is not a good teacher, failure makes you humble.” – Shah Rukh Khan
5. “Selflessness is humility. Humility and freedom go hand in hand. Only a humble person can be free.” – Jeff Wilson
6. “We are all apprentices in a craft where no one ever becomes a master.” – Ernest Hemingway
7. “A true man of honor feels humbled himself when he cannot help humbling others.” – Robert E. Lee
8. “Humility is throwing oneself away in complete concentration on something or someone else.” – Madeleine L’Engle
9. “Never look down on anybody unless you’re helping them up.” – Jesse Jackson
44 Quotes About Being Humble: “Blessed are they who see beautiful things in humble places where other people see nothing.” – Camille Pissarro. Inspiration For Life
10. “Blessed are they who see beautiful things in humble places where other people see nothing.” – Camille Pissarro
11. “My opinions may have changed, but not the fact that I’m right.” – Ashleigh Brilliant
12. “Self-praise is for losers. Be a winner. Stand for something. Always have class, and be humble.” – John Madden
13. “Every day I feel humble when I experience the vibrational essence of my world.” – Debbie A. Anderson
14. “I’m always asked, ‘What’s the secret to success?’ But there are no secrets. Be humble. Be hungry. And always be the hardest worker in the room.” – Dwayne Johnson
15. “Don’t accept your dog’s admiration as conclusive evidence that you are wonderful.” – Ann Landers
16. “One cannot be humble and aware of oneself at the same time.” – Madeleine L’Engle
17. “I am sufficiently proud of my knowing something to be modest about my not knowing all.” – Vladimir Nabokov
18. “I’m a simple man. Grew up in a small town. Came from humble beginnings. No silver spoon.” – Robin S. Sharma
19. “A wise man is humble, knowing he actually doesn’t know much.” – Eraldo Banovac
20. “The splinter in your eye is the best magnifying-glass available.” – Theodor W. Adorno
Please Share On Facebook/Pinterest Stay humble Clicky News Wake Up Your Mind.