“I miss my mother. The loss of your mother, no matter how old you are, changes your life forever. Your mother is your first and forever friend. You never really get over the loss, but you learn to live with it. She is never far away from your thoughts, and she is always in your heart.”
1. If I had a flower for every time I thought of you … I could walk in my own garden forever. Alfred Jennyon
2. No matter what age … I’ll always need you, Mom.
3. A mother’s love is always with her children. Losing a mother is one of the deepest sorrows a heart can know. But her goodness, her caring, and her wisdom live on-like a legacy of love that will always be with you. May that love surrounds you now and bring you peace.
4. A mom’s hug lasts long after she lets go.
5. Now I know why you always told me to be strong. You knew that one day I would need the strength to bear your loss.
6. I know you are listening from above. There’s nothing that I value more than your love. No matter where I am or what I’m doing, your memories will always keep me smiling.
7. I should know enough about loss to realize that you never really stop missing someone-you just learn to live around the huge gaping hole of their absence. — Alyson Noel
8. I truly never learned what the words ‘I miss you’ were until I reached for my mom’s hand and it wasn’t there.
9. Losing people you love affects you. It is buried inside of you and becomes this big, deep hole of ache. It doesn’t magically go away, even when you stop officially mourning. — Carrie Jones
10. Those we love don’t go away, they walk beside us every day. Unseen, unheard but always near, still loved, still missed, and held so dear.
11. Grief is like the ocean, it comes in waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim. — Vicki Harrison
12. I know you are listening from above. There’s nothing that I value more than your love. No matter where I am or what I’m doing, your memories will always keep me smiling.
13. I’ll always remember the things you have taught me and how much you love me.
14. There are no goodbyes for us. Wherever you are, you will always be in my heart. — Mahatma Gandhi
15. Mother, you left us beautiful memories, your love is still our guide, although we cannot see you, you’re always at our side.
16. Your life was a blessing, your memory a treasure. You are loved beyond words and missed beyond measure. — Renee Wood
17. Mom, I am missing you today but I know that you will always be with me in my heart … I am who I am because of your loving hands. I have my sweet and compassionate soul from watching you and your generosity and kindness to others. I see the world full of wonder because of your imagination. I’ve learned to never give up seeing your drive and perseverance … I love you always and forever … — Karen Kostyla
18. The world changes from year to year, our lives from day to day, but the love and memory of you shall never pass away.
19. The sand of time will never wash away the love that I have for you. Your sweet memory will remain forever in my heart.
20. No daughter and mother should ever live apart, no matter what the distance between them.
21. Mothers hold their children’s hands for a while, but their hearts forever.
Please Share On Facebook/Pinterest The loss of a Mother Clicky News Wake Up Your Mind.