1. “Love is such a simple, beautiful word. If only being in love were that easy! Instead, it is a complicated, ever-changing jumble of feelings and emotions.”
2. “Every person who is deeply devoted to some other person or group can be described as living her purpose through love.”
3. “Love is a special gift that you can give over and over again and is completely within your power. How you treat people, how you react when you are upset, how you listen, how you share, these are all ways we can demonstrate love for others.”
4. “Love is a mighty power, a great and complete good. Love alone lightens every burden, and makes rough places smooth. It bears every hardship as though it were nothing, and renders all bitterness sweet and acceptable.”
5. “Love is, in my view, the major source of joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control.”
6. Each act of love is like a crumb of bread for the birds of winter. The offering is cheap to give and invaluable to receive.
7. Love is blind, the phrase runs. Nay, I would rather say, love sees as God see, and with infinite wisdom has infinite pardon.”
8. “There is not as much accomplished without love as there is with it. The presence of love is the greatest method, manner, mode, agent, and tool of change that there is in the universe.”
9. “Love, after all, is part work, part play and all about sustaining your commitment to each other over the many years ahead of you.”
10. “And though you cannot touch me, I am the gentle hand of the kind. I am the fingertips that caress your cheek at night. I am the hug of a child. I am love.”
11. “We grow in love by choosing to serve, share, listen, forgive, etc. Love grows as we choose to act in love towards others.
12. There is no greater gift you can give yourself than to love freely and with your whole heart.
13. “Treasure the love you receive above all. It will survive long after your gold and good health have vanished.”
14. “Actions speak louder than thoughts – it’s what you do when presented with the opportunity that showcase your love, or lack of.”
15. Around the corner or on the other side of the world, we share a common goal, a common love.
16. “By loving our neighbors, we in turn grow to love God.”
17. “To live a little, you’ve got to love a whole lot. Love turns the ordinary into the extraordinary.”
18. “The ‘look of love’ not only communicates our feeling of love for someone but also reflects our instinct to do whatever it takes to make that person happy.” Willard F. Harley, Jr.
Please Share On Facebook/Pinterest When a man love a woman Clicky News Wake Up Your Mind.