1. My children are the reason I laugh, smile and want to get up every morning. ~Gena Lee Nolin
2. I love my kids because they are like tiny rays of sunshine that lights up my darkest days.
3. Having children has been one of the biggest things that has happened to me in my life. ~Tracy Lawrence
4. The most amazing moments in my life are those that I spend with my children, I love my kids.
5. You don’t know what unconditional love is. You may say you do, but if you don’t have a child, you don’t know what that is. But when you experience it, it is the most fulfilling ever. Regina King
6. I will always be here for you, kids so do not worry if you feel like you are lost and wondering.
7. Having children is my greatest achievement. It was my savior. It switched my focus from the outside to the inside. My childen are gifts, they remind me of what’s important. Elle Macpherson
8. I have been here before you arrived and I have loved you with all my heart, my children, I did.
9. My love for my kid is unconditional it means that I will fight for them no matter the situation.
10. Without my kids tomorrow wouldn’t be worth the wait and yesterday wouldn’t be worth remembering. – Anonymous
11. I love my kids so even when things get tougher and harder I will keep supporting them.
12. I’ve never loved anybody the way I love my children. – Katey Sagal
13. Your children are your treasure, they are your heart, they make you feel like you are worth it.
14. One day, my children would grow up and become adults but to me, they will always be kids.
15. Loving a child is truly one the most fulfilling thing in my life that is the truth, I love my child.
16. You, my kids, are the reason why I keep looking forward to what will happen in the future.
17. The most amazing moments in my life are those that I spend with my children, I love my kids.
18. Children make your life important. My life is incomplete without my kids.
19. My mom and dad gave their kids the greatest gift of all the gift of unconditional love. They cared deeply about who we would be and much less about what we would do.
20. My best creation is my children. Nothing will replace them in my life.
21. My child is my energy when I feel week, my strength, my courage, and my very core, my heart.
Please Share On Facebook/Pinterest When the day arrives that there are no more tomorrows Clicky News Wake Up Your Mind.