When you die people Cry and Beg for you to come back, but when you’re here they don’t even Show they Care about you
1. Nobody cares how much you know, until they know how much you care.
2. Caring about others, running the risk of feeling, and leaving an impact on people, brings happiness.
3. Nurturing is not complex. It’s simply being tuned in to the thing or person before you and offering small gestures toward what it needs at that time.
4. Remember that children, marriages, and flower gardens reflect the kind of care they get.
5. When peoples care for you and cry for you, they can straighten out your soul.
6. Things done well and with a care, exempt themselves from fear.
7. The closest thing to being cared for is to care for someone else.
8. Without a sense of caring, there can be no sense of community.
9. Indifference and neglect often do much more damage than outright dislike.
10. Warm weather fosters growth: cold weather destroys it. Thus a man with an unsympathetic temperament has a scant joy: but a man with a warm and friendly heart overflowing blessings, and his beneficence will extend to posterity.
11. Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.
12. Beginning today, treat everyone you meet as if they were going to be dead by midnight. Extend to them all the care, kindness and understanding you can muster, and do it with no thought of any reward. Your life will never be the same again.
13. Never believe that a few caring people can’t change the world. For, indeed, that’s all who ever have.
14. Caring for but never trying to own may be a further way to define friendship.
Please Share On Facebook/Pinterest When you pass away Clicky News Wake Up Your Mind.