1. “A good heart is better than all the heads in the world.
Edward G. Bulwer-Lytton
2. “It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye.
Antoine de Saint-Exupery
3. “Whatever makes an impression on the heart seems lovely in the eye.
4. “The joyful heart sees and reads the world with a sense of freedom and graciousness.
5. “A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge.
6. “The human heart, at whatever age, opens only to the heart that opens in return.
7. “Nobody has ever measured, not even poets, how much the heart can hold.
8. “A gentle heart is tied with an easy thread.
9. “The heart will break, but broken live on.
10. “Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
11. “Your heart is full of fertile seeds, waiting to sprout.
12. “Follow your heart and make it your decision.
13. “The heart of a mother is a deep abyss at the bottom of which you will always find forgiveness.
Honore de Balzac
14. “The human heart has hidden treasures, In secret kept, in silence sealed; The thoughts, the hopes, the dreams, the pleasures, Whose charms were broken if revealed.
15. “The heart has its reasons of which reason knows nothing.
16. “Whatever your heart clings to and confides in, that is really your God.
17. “A kind heart is a fountain of gladness, making everything in its vicinity freshen into smiles.
18. “The heart’s memory eliminates the bad and magnifies the good.
Gabriel Garcia Marquez
19. “A woman’s heart is a deep ocean of secrets.
20. “A loving heart is the truest wisdom.
21. “Only do what your heart tells you.
22. “If you find it in your heart to care for somebody else, you will have succeeded.
23. “The mother’s heart is the child’s schoolroom.
Henry Ward Beecher
24. “A heart can no more be forced to love than a stomach can be forced to digest food by persuasion.
25. “If you go deeper and deeper into your own heart, you’ll be living in a world with less fear, isolation, and loneliness.
26. “A heart well prepared for adversity in bad times hopes, and in good times fears for a change in fortune.
27. “A merry heart maketh a cheerful countenance.
28. “You do have to follow your heart, otherwise you’re living a false life.
29. “And the heart that is soonest awake to the flowers is always the first to be touched by the thorns.
30. “If it were not for hopes, the heart would break.