1. There are prayers that thank God for all the blessings we have including our freedom to worship when and where we want, to thank God for allowing us to love, to care, and to in turn be loved by others. Byron Pulsifer
2. “It is our ability to put to use that which He deposited in us that matters, we are all blessed with different abilities. There is something in all of us that is useful to humanity.”
3. Open your heart during Christmas and be one with God. God will bless you. M. Lawrence, Commit to God on Christmas Day
4. Among the many things God is, he is a blesser. Satan, on the other hand, is known as the “accuser of the brethren.” We are called to live in harmonious relationships, to bless rather than insult. Peter M. Lord, Bless and Be Blessed
5. The least that we could do is to take time from our busy lives to thank God for all His blessings. Oliver Powell, Prayer
6. God will always bless what you have done for His kingdom and what you have given for the things of the Lord and to help others. Julia Audrina Carrington, A Bible Study of Proverbs Chapter 11–Book 7
7. God has blessed us so much – let’s bless as many other people as we can by bringing justice and helping the poor. Matt Brown, Awakening
8. What we wear, what we drive, and where we live should be commensurate with how good a steward we have been over God’s money and how He has blessed us.
9. Women have been blessed with a gift from God that the world calls a woman’s intuition.
10. Just like all the blessings of God, they are up to you if you want to experience them. God is a gentleman and He will never force something on you that you don’t want.
11. God’s thoughts concerning your peace and prosperity are much higher than you could imagine. It is His desire to bless and prosper you, to give you His grace, favor, and protection.
12. We should always remember that God often blesses the available more than the able. Daniel Brown, Dirty Christians
13. Even in the midst of conflict, confusion, and miscommunications, we can thank the Lord through faith that we are blessed to be a family.
14. Even in the midst of conflict, confusion, and miscommunications, we can thank the Lord through faith that we are blessed to be a family.
15. As parents, it is important that we acknowledge that our children are really not our children. They belong to God, and He has simply blessed us with the care of them.
16. You’re blessed if you have a loving spouse and children. It’s the most special gift someone can have, so please, don’t squander it!
17. Your children were born to be blessed – and you, as their parent or spiritual authority, can proclaim that blessing in accordance with the sacred Scriptures and watch it become reality in the lives of those whom you love
Please Share On Facebook/Pinterest You are not reading this by accident Clicky News Wake Up Your Mind.