Some days are better, some days are worse. Look for the blessing instead of the curse. Be positive, stay strong, and get enough rest. You can’t do it all, but you can do your best.
1. “No matter what you face, don’t forget if you’re positive, positivity will find you and embrace you.
2. “When it rains, it pours? but soon, the sun shines again. Stay positive. Better days are on their way.
3. “You cannot change reality, but you can control the manner in which you look at things. Your attitude is under your own control. Weed out the negative and focus on the positive!
Helen Steiner Rice
4. “The positivity in our life is a function of our thinking. So think positive, stay positive!
5. “Stay positive in every situation and everything you do, never stop trying, have faith don’t stop due to failure.
Anurag Prakash Ray
6. “Stay positive, all other choices are pointless punishments to your psyche.
7. “If you are positive, you’ll see opportunities instead of obstacles.
8. “If you have a positive attitude and constantly strive to give your best effort, eventually you will overcome your immediate problems and find you are ready for greater challenges.
9. “No matter what you’re going through, there’s a light at the end of the tunnel and it may seem hard to get to it but you can do it and just keep working towards it and you’ll find the positive side of things.
10. “Be positive with every idea surrounding your dreams. Think about the possibility of what you plan to do and approach it with an optimistic action. Stay positively.
11. “A lot of times people look at the negative side of what they feel they can’t do. I always look at the positive side of what I can do.
12. “Negative people need drama like oxygen. Stay positive, it’ll take their breath away.
13. “The positive thinker sees the invisible, feels the intangible, and achieves the impossible.
14. “An attitude of positive expectation is the mark of the superior personality.
15. “Positive thinking will let you do everything better than negative thinking will.
16. “Dwell on the beauty of life. Watch the stars, and see yourself running with them.
17. “Positive thinking is empowering, positive action is achieving.
18. “Optimism is a happiness magnet. If you stay positive, good things and good people will be drawn to you.
Mary Lou Retton
19. “In times of great stress or adversity, it’s always best to keep busy, to plow your anger and your energy into something positive.
20. “Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see a shadow.
21. “People deal too much with the negative, with what is wrong. Why not try and see positive things, to just touch those things and make them bloom?
22. “Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine.
Anthony J. D’Angelo
23. “Believe you can and you’re halfway there.
24. “I try and stay positive; being negative isn’t good for my personality. I don’t just bring myself down, I bring everyone around me down. It’s like a dark cloud, ‘Uh oh, here we go,’ and have to snap out of it.
25. “I have the ability to build myself up or break myself down. I stay positive. Strength comes from within.
26. “The pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity. The optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.
27. “You will never succeed if you do not believe that you deserve what you want. Visualize your goal. Make an effort to go for it and always stay positive that it can be yours.
Dr Anil Kr Sinha
28. “Keep your thoughts positive, because your thoughts become your words.
Keep your words positive, because your words become your behavior.
Keep your behavior positive, because your behavior become your habits.
Keep your habits positive, because your habits become your values.
Keep your values positive, because your values become your destiny.
29. “Positivity will block the negative thoughts that overwhelm you during tough times. Stay positive and you’ll achieve more than what you set yourself for.
Anurag Prakash Ray
30. “Be fanatically positive and militantly optimistic. If something is not to your liking, change your liking.
Please Share On Facebook/Pinterest You can’t do it all, but you can do your best. Clicky News Wake Up Your Mind.