1. When it comes to love, Mom’s the word.
2. A mother understands what a child does not say.
3. God could not be everywhere, so he created mothers.
4. He that would the daughter win must with the mother first begin.
5. A mother is a person who seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie.
6. A mother is not a person to lean on but a person to make leaning unnecessary.
7. A little girl, asked where her home was, replied, “where mother is.”
8. To a child’s ear, “mother” is magic in any language.
9. A mother’s arms are made of tenderness and children sleep soundly in them.
10. A suburban mother’s role is to deliver children obstetrically once, and by car forever after.
11. One of the oldest human needs is having someone to wonder where you are when you don’t come home at night.
12. She never quite leaves her children at home, even when she doesn’t take them along.
13. When you are a mother, you are never really alone in your thoughts. A mother always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child.
14. All that I am or ever hope to be, I owe to my angel Mother.
15. I remember my mother’s prayers and they have always followed me. They have clung to me all my life.
16. The hand that rocks the cradle is the hand that rules the world.
17. Sweater, n.: garment worn by child when its mother is feeling chilly.
18, The heart of a mother is a deep abyss at the bottom of which you will always find forgiveness.
Please Share On Facebook/Pinterest A Mother dream Clicky News Wake Up Your Mind.