Focus on making 2020 the best year yet with these positive, life-affirming quotes.
1. A new year is a time for inspirational dreams but more importantly a time to set your goals to see the dreams turn into a reality. Samuel Fixon
2. Each year’s regrets are envelopes in which messages of hope are found for the New Year. John R. Dallas Jr
3. Don’t go into the new year holding a grudge from last year. Leave the hurts and disappointments behind. Joel Osteen
4. For last year’s words belong to last year’s language,
And next year’s words await another voice.
What we call the beginning is often the end,
And to make an end is to make a beginning.
T. S. Eliot
5. “Approach the New Year with resolve to find the opportunities hidden in each new day. Michael Josephson
6. If you like the results you are getting, then, by all means, continue with your current behaviors. On the other hand, if you are open to a change in anything; consider starting your New Year differently. Sumner M. Davenport, No More New Year’s Resolutions
7. We celebrate another year ending and a new one beginning. Let us look back and appreciate the experiences we had and learn from the mistakes we made. And better still let us look forward to this new year with the anticipation and excitement of a child. Embrace the New Year with a positive outlook and a determined spirit to make all your dreams come true.
8. A time to say goodbye and a time to say hello. A time to bid farewell and a time to look forward. A time to let go and a time to learn new things, that is what happens when the New Year rings in. Catherine Pulsifer
9. Midnight on New Year’s Eve is a unique kind of magic where, just for a moment, the past and the future exist at once in the present. Hillary DePiano
10. Time for another year to begin. The year will be gone and we will start again. As the new year begins to stay focused on your goals and let your attitude be happy, positive, and encouraging to others.
11. A happy new year is my wish
Sent to you with love and a kiss!
12. The year is new, each day is new, may they be all filled with all that you are working towards.
13. There is nothing magical about the flip of the calendar, but it represents a clean break, a new hope, and a blank canvas. Jason Soroski
14. “The ending of the year is also a time when serious people want real changes in their lives. Change offers a fresh new start, a new beginning, and rightly so.” Boomy Tokan, New Year’s Resolutions
15. The New Year symbolizes the ending of one year and the beginning of yet another. We celebrate this event, yet it is only a moment in time, like any other day. But it is also considered a time when new beginnings can happen. Be determined to have a Happy New Year!
16. All the joy and love that surrounds the season leaves us and others wondering; wondering; “Why can’t life be this way all year long?” Claude Jennings, Christmas 364
17. Some countries don’t celebrate Christmas, but everyone welcomes in the New Year, even if it’s on different dates. Paul K. Stevens, Vintage New Year
18. What an era is ever New Year’s Day if well considered! Another stage in our journey, a shifting of the scene without interrupting the continuity of the piece …the winding up of our watch that it may tell us the time of tomorrow; a fresh page in our Book of Existence, in which much may be written. Caroline Fox
19. So no matter what comes your way today, tomorrow, next week, or next year for that matter understand that you have in you what it takes to overcome it. Josh Hinds
20. We all need a fresh start every year. It’s important that we go into the New Year with an open mind and a new way of thinking. Tony A. Gaskins Jr., The Road to Destiny
21. New Year = A New Life! Decide today who you will become, what you will give how you will live. Anthony Robbins
22. It doesn’t matter where you came from, all that matters is where you are going. Brian Tracy
23. Taking the purposes for the major observances aside – – Thanksgiving to celebrate the harvest and the unity of groups coming together to enjoy the bounty … Christmas, the rejoicing of the birth of Jesus Christ … And welcoming in the New Year where it’s the onset of possibilities. Frances C. Rodriguez, 12 Ways to Keep the Holiday Spirit Alive All Year Around
24. Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do, so throw off the bowlines, sail away from safe harbor, catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore, dream, discover. Mark Twain
25. The object of a new year is not that we should have a new year. It is that we should have a new soul. G. K. Chesterton
Please Share On Facebook/Pinterest God say will make you happy Clicky News Wake Up Your Mind.