1. “Our daughters are the most precious of our treasures, the dearest possessions of our homes and the objects of our most watchful love.
Margaret E. Sangster
2. “A daughter is the happy memories of the past, the joyful moments of the present, and the hope and promise of the future.
3. “A daughter is a miracle that never ceases to be miraculous… full of beauty and forever beautiful… loving and caring and truly amazing.
4. “A daughter is one of the most beautiful gifts this world has to give.
5. “The more a daughter knows about the details of her mother’s life – without flinching or whining – the stronger the daughter.
6. “A daughter is a day brightener and a heart warmer.
7. “A daughter may outgrow your lap, but she will never outgrow your heart.
8. “Daughters understand as they grow older, they become good friends.
9. “Good daughters make good mothers.
Abigail G. Whittlesey
10. “A son is a son till he takes him a wife, a daughter is a daughter all of her life.
11. “To a father growing old nothing is dearer than a daughter.
12. “A daughter is a bundle of firsts that excite and delight, giggles that come from deep inside and are always contagious, everything wonderful and precious and your love for her knows no bounds.
13. “A mother’s treasure is her daughter.
14. “A daughter is a treasure- and a cause of sleeplessness.
15. “Old as she was, she still missed her daddy sometimes.
16. “A daughter can lead to baldness, but the remainder of the road is just as smooth.
17. “What the daughter does, the mother did.
18. “We gotta start teaching our daughters to be somebody instead of somebody’s.
19. “Not every daughter mourns the loss of a mother.
20. “Do not forget to tell your daughters God made them beautiful.
21. “Watching your daughter being collected by her date feels like handing over a million-dollar Stradivarius to a gorilla.
22. “Generally, if you’re a daughter in a Mexican family, no one wants to tell you anything; they tell you the healthy lies about your family.
23. “And thou shalt in thy daughter see, This picture, once, resembled thee.
24. “Daughters go into analysis hating their fathers and come out hating their mothers. They never come out hating themselves.
Laurie Jo Wojcik
25. “Daughter is angels sent from above to fill our heart with unending love.
26. “Maybe it’s just a daughter’s job to piss off her mother.
27. “If daughters couldn’t soften a man, then nothing would.
28. “An undutiful daughter will prove an unmanageable wife.
29. “Daughters can sometimes be too serious, teach them to laugh and not take life too seriously.
30. “A daughter will follow in her mom’s footsteps so make sure to set a good example.