Twenty-year-old Kobe Freeman was eating his dinner outside, just about to finish the hamburger he’d cooked at home, when he felt a sharp pain on his tongue.
The Weber State University student ran to the bathroom, opened his mouth, looked in the mirror — and saw a bee stinger inside his mouth.
Within the next few minutes, Kobe’s tongue swelled up like a balloon and grew so large he couldn’t even put it back in his mouth!
Then he did what most young people on social media do — he went live on TikTok to ask his followers for advice.
“Somebody please help me, I don’t know what to do,” he said, showing his massive tongue to the camera.
He tried to describe the burger-bee situation, but by this point his tongue was so big he couldn’t speak.
The video went viral and pretty soon Kobe had a ton of people watching and waiting to see if the swelling would go down.
“I thought I wasn’t going to be able to breathe, but finally, after two hours, it started to go away instead of getting bigger,” he said.
Thankfully, his tongue returned to normal by the next day, though he said eating was still difficult.
According to the Mayo Clinic, most people see pain and swelling from a bee sting disappear in a few hours. More moderate reactions take one or two days to subside, while serious reactions can cause anaphylaxis.
See the crazy TikTok video in the clip below.
Please Share On Facebook/Pinterest Man Bites Into A Burger And Gets Stung By A Bee, Ends Up With Massively Swollen Tongue Clicky News LittleThings.