Marriage is one of the greatest blessings in life, and choosing your spouse is one of the most important decisions you will ever make.
Though finding the person you want to spend your life with isn’t always easy; knowing that you can rely on them no matter what, grow together, and spend every day with the person you love the most makes the journey worthwhile.
1. True love stands by each other’s side on good days and stands closer on bad days.
2. A perfect marriage is just two imperfect people who refuse to give up on each other.
3. Marriage – the roots are deep, the covenant is solid, love is sweet, life is hard, and God is good.
4. Love, laughter, and happily ever after.
5. Never marry the one you can live with, marry the one you cannot live without.
6. Marriage lets you annoy one special person for the rest of your life.
7. It’s amazing how one day someone walks into your life, and you cannot remember how you ever lived without them.
8. To love is nothing. To be loved is something. But to be loved by the person you love is everything.
9. Marriage is a gift from God to us. The quality of our marriage is our gift to Him.
10. If you live to be a hundred, I wish to live a hundred minus one, so I never have to live without you.
11. The only thing better than having you as my husband is our children having you as their daddy.
12. Best friends for life, husband and wife.
13. Marriage cannot thrive on the leftover attention. It has to get the best effort!
14. Always strive to give your spouse the very best of yourself; not what’s left over after you have given your best to everyone.
15. When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to begin as soon as possible.
Please Share On Facebook/Pinterest Marriage doesn’t guarantee you’ll be together forever Clicky News Wake Up Your Mind.