1. “When you judge others, you do not define them, you define yourself.
2. “Judging other people is such a natural and reflex phenomenon that even when somebody advises everybody not to judge anybody, actually he never realized that he has already judged that people judge others.
3. “We can never judge the lives of others because each person knows only their own pain and renunciation. It’s one thing to feel that you are on the right path, but it’s another to think that yours is the only path.
4. “Judging is acting on limited knowledge. Learn the art of observing without evaluating.
5. “When we stop judging others and ourselves, our heart begins to open.
Swami Dhyan Giten
6. “We should not judge people by their peak of excellence, but by the distance, they have traveled from the point where they started.
Henry Ward Beecher
7. “Don’t pass judgment on others or you might be judged yourself.
8. “Let’s stop judging others, and relieve them of the heavy burden they are carrying on their shoulders because of us.
9. “By judging others we blind ourselves to our own evil and to the grace which others are just as entitled to as we are.
10. “We should be rigorous in judging ourselves and gracious in judging others.
11. “Judging others is just wasting your time, giving your advice to men who don’t pay.
12. “People who judge others tell more about Who They Are than Who They Judge.
Donald L. Hicks
13. “If I stop judging other people, I free myself from being judged, and I can dance!
14. “Judge tenderly, if you must. There is usually a side you have not heard, a story you know nothing about, and a battle waged that you are not having to fight.
Traci Lea Larussa
15. “Don’t judge too harshly, for if your weaknesses were to be placed under your footsteps, most likely you would stumble and fall as well.
Richelle E. Goodrich
16. “When you judge other people without wanting to know the true story behind their actions, is usually when there is something inside of you that is so broken that if you found out what you believed about them was a lie, you wouldn’t want to accept it or make amends.
Shannon L. Alder
17. “By judging others, you make yourself easy to judge.
18. “If you judge people, you have no time to love them.
19. “And it is the Lord, it is Jesus, Who is my judge. Therefore I will try always to think leniently of others, that He may judge me leniently, or rather not at all since He says: Judge not, and ye shall not be judged.
Therese de Lisieux
20. “Our judgments judge us, and nothing reveals us, exposes our weaknesses, more ingeniously than the attitude of pronouncing upon our fellows.
Paul Valery Flametree
21. “Still, it was a sad state of the world that people judged others not by the best that they could be but by the worst thought in their own hearts.
22. “While you were busy judging others, you left your closet open and a lot of skeletons fell out.
23. “If we judge others, it is because we are judging something in ourselves of which we are unaware.
John A. Sandford
24. “Judge not, that ye be not judged.
25. “In judging others, folks will work overtime for no pay.
Charles Edwin Carruthers
26. “The least amount of judging we can do, the better off we are.
Michael J Fox
27. “The more one judges, the less one loves.
Honore de Balzac
28. “When you meet a man, you judge him by his clothes; when you leave, you judge him by his heart.
29. “In judging of others, a man laboreth in vain, often erreth and easily sinneth; but in judging and examining himself, he always laboreth fruitfully.
Thomas a Kempis
30. “To judge a man by his weakest link or deed is like judging the power of the ocean by one wave.
Please Share On Facebook/Pinterest Never judge someone Clicky News Wake Up Your Mind.