1. A sister is someone who loves you from the heart. No matter how much you argue you cannot be drawn apart. She is a joy that cannot be taken away. Once she enters your life, she is there to stay.
2. Sisters are like angels. They sparkle twinkle and glow, they are the greatest gift our hearts will ever know.
3. Being sisters means you always have back up.
4. A sister is more than a forever friend. She is a joy to the heart, and love without end.
5. A sister is a gift to the heart. A friend to the spirit. A golden thread to the meaning of life.
6. Our paths may change as life goes along but our bond as sisters will remain ever strong.
7. A sister is God’s way of proving he doesn’t want us to walk alone.
8. Sister – a person who’s been where you’ve been; someone you can call when things aren’t going right; is more than just family; a sister is a forever friend.
9. Sisters take care of each other, watch out for each other, comfort for each other, and are there for each other through thick and thin.
10. Hey, sister. I just want you to know that I love you to the moon and back.
11. There is no better friend than a sister. And there is no better sister than you.
12. Sister, you are like my angel, with a love that always glows. You are one of the greatest gifts my heart will ever know.
13. Sisters are special. From young ones to old. God gave me a sister. More precious than gold.
14. I love my sister. She is simply amazing and I just couldn’t imagine my life without her.
15. Sisters are for sharing laughter and wiping tears.
16. All you need is love… and a sister.
17. As your sister please always remember… I loved you yesterday. I love you still. I always have. I always will.
18. Best friend? Nah, she’s my sister.
19. She’s my sister, my best friend, my soul mate and the best part of me.
20. I love you, sister. Our hearts have grown closer with the passing of time. Through the ups and downs of life, we’ve come to understand what it means to have each other. Sometimes we talk often, sometimes not. It doesn’t seem to matter – the feelings of closeness remain with me because I know you are always there. I love you, Sister. What a blessing it is to call you mine!
21. We’re sisters. You’re my family what is you is me. There’s nothing that you could ever say to make me let go. I love you.
Please Share On Facebook/Pinterest Sisters take care of each other Clicky News Wake Up Your Mind.