1. Tears shed for another person are not a sign of weakness. They are a sign of a pure heart.
2. Heaven knows we need never be ashamed of our tears, for they are rain upon the blinding dust of the earth, overlying our hard hearts. I was better after I had cried than before–more sorry, more aware of my own ingratitude, more gentle.
3. We need never be ashamed of our tears.
4. There is a sacredness in tears. They are not the mark of weakness, but of power. They speak more eloquently than ten thousand tongues. They are the messengers of overwhelming grief, of deep contrition, and of unspeakable love.
5. Tears of joy are like the summer rain drops pierced by sunbeams.
6. Tears come from the heart and not from the brain.
7. Tears are God’s gift to us. Our holy water. They heal us as they flow.
8. The soul would have no rainbow had the eyes no tears.
9. Tears are the safety valve of the heart when too much pressure is laid on it.
10. Tears are like rain. They loosen up our soil so we can grow in different directions.
11. Tears are the silent language of grief.
12. More tears are shed over answered prayers than unanswered ones.
13. A tear dries quickly when it is shed for troubles of others.
14. Perhaps our eyes need to be washed by our tears once in a while so that we can see Life with a clearer view again.
15. Tears are the summer showers to the soul.
16. Tears are due to human misery.
17. They that sow in tears shall reap in joy.
18. Tears are sometimes as weighty as words.
19. Tears shed for self are tears of weakness, but tears shed for others are a sign of strength.
20. Tears are the natural penalties of pleasure. It is a law that we should pay for all that we enjoy.
Please Share On Facebook/Pinterest The most painful tears Clicky News Wake Up Your Mind.