Ungrateful people complain about the one thing you haven’t done for them instead of being thankful for the thousands of things you have done for them.
1. “The saddest of all hearts is one without gratitude.
2. “Never let ungrateful remarks prevent you from doing what you feel is right and good. Let God be your judge.
3. “A grateful person is rich in contentment. An ungrateful person suffers in the poverty of endless discontentment.
David A. Bednar
4. “Ungrateful people forget what they are not grateful for.
5. “He forgets his friend is ungrateful to him, but he that forgets his Savior is unmerciful to himself.
6. “To be ungrateful is to be unnatural. The head may be thus guilty, not the heart.
7. “A complaining tongue reveals an ungrateful heart.
William Arthur Ward
8. “The man who is ungrateful is often less to blame than his benefactor.
FranÃ§ois de La Rochefoucauld
9. “A man may be ungrateful, but the human race is not so.
10. “The wicked are always ungrateful.
Miguel De Cervantes
11. “Every time I appoint someone to a vacant position, I make a hundred unhappy and one ungrateful.
12. “But feelings can’t be ignored, no matter how unjust or ungrateful they seem.
13. “You’ll never see a happy ungrateful person.
14. “One ungrateful person does an injury to all needy people.
15. “Ungrateful people breed negativity. No one gets any pleasure from giving to an ungrateful person. When you show appreciation, the object of your attention blossoms and flourishes.
16. “Some natures are so sour and ungrateful that they are never to be obliged.
17. “Sadness is so ungrateful.
18. “Ingratitude is always a kind of weakness. I have never known men of the ability to be ungrateful.
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
19. “There is no greater difference between men than between grateful and ungrateful people.
20. “I believe the best definition of man is the ungrateful biped.
21. “Earth produces nothing worse than an ungrateful man.
Decimius Magnus Ausonius
22. “The children of the revolution are always ungrateful, and the revolution must be grateful that it is so.
Ursula K. Le Guin
23. “A grateful dog is better than an ungrateful man.
24. “An ungrateful man is like a hog under a tree eating acorns but never looking up to see where they come from.